At the Philippine Circuit Dog Show 2014


Do you love dogs? I mean those that belong to “Canis lupus familiaris” kind. If you do, you would have definitely enjoyed the dog show held recently at SM Megamall in Ortigas, Mandaluyong.  The place is raining with dogs of all breed, sizes and variety.




It is my first time to watch a dog show. I do not know. But, aside from chess and traveling, I am getting in interested in dogs. Lately, I acquired five Chihuahuas, three of which are deer-heads with smooth coats and the other two are apple-heads with long coats. Actually, what I learned from the internet and breeders is that there are only two kinds of Chihuahuas- the long coat and the smooth coat variety.  But whatever type or kind my Chihuahuas are, I am very happy with them. Dogs give that kind of warmth and unconditional acceptance no one else can give.




There is a minimal entrance fee and I could have availed of a fifty percent discount if I had proof that I was a member of  PCCI or the Philippine Canine Club.  At the booth, I explained that I am still in the process of claiming my identification card as a PCCI member and all I have at that time was the receipt. But after checking, I cannot find my PCCI receipts. Thus, I ended up paying the full entrance fee. 

It was worth it! With the so many breeds and kind of dogs that I saw in this circuit, I  am very much satisfied. It was time and money well spent.





Comments

Popular Posts