Sauna, Jacuzzi and Massage (Antipolo City)


After a very hectic week who does not desire a relaxing massage? With the proliferation of spas in almost every corner in Metro Manila, there is irrefutable evidence that stress and fatigue are becoming more common than before. Perhaps, it is the demands of work or everyday endeavors that make us more stressed. There are a lot of things to do and time is always not enough to accomplish our tasks.

Chess is a game that takes most of my time. Cycling is another that has recently taken space in my already busy schedule. I know there are a lot out there who feels exactly the same as I do. With a number of things occupying our schedule, it is important not to forget to give our body and mind the rest it needs. We should not forget to give some time to our well being and health. There is always a limit to the amount of stress and fatigue our body can take. While everyone knows this as a fact, it is often forgotten. Oftentimes, we take our health for granted. Just imagine despite the “graphic health warnings” on cigarette labels, I can still see a lot of smokers even in public places! It is as if they really do not care at all. It is only during the time when sickness comes in the way that we often think about our health.

With the desire to get some pampering, I tried Callospa in Antipolo City. Beyond social media, it is a good move to simply discover what the place has to offer by yourself. Get to experience it and if you are not happy, then do not come back. Give the place a chance. Sometimes, it is the unexpected that gives color to your visit. Honestly, though, I think there are other spas in Antipolo City that can provide a much better pampering. However, Callospa can give them a run for their money. The service nor the facilities are not exceptional. Yet, in my seven hours stay I enjoyed their sauna, jacuzzi and their massage. I liked the room and the swimming pool. But, I never expected that lunch is served at Cafe Cristina that is one ride away. As such, it is a good move to have food with you when you opted to avail of their day or night pampering package.





Comments

Popular Posts