A Great Weekend (Bauan, Batangas)


It is said that that going on a short weekend vacation makes you more productive at work. This opinion really makes a lot of sense. If you are an employee working from 9 to 5, five days a week, the boredom and stress will take a toll on you. A weekend is the only time where you get that chance of reinvigorating yourself by exploring and experiencing new things in life.

Binukbok (Philippine Marine Sanctuary, Bauan, Batangas)
Staying in Seascape Resort and then traveling to Binukbok View Point Dive and Camp Adventures is a good change from my daily work routine.  I enjoyed the travel from Quezon City to Bauan, Batangas. Though it took me approximately four (4) hours to get to Seascape, I enjoyed taking stops at a gasoline station along SLEX and enjoy a cup of Soy Mocha Frappuccino. I find it relaxing to momentarily take a rest and enjoy a cup of coffee. As often said, it is not the destination but the journey.


Seascape Resort
Seascape Resort is, in reality, a mountain resort. There is no beach. When staying here, guests have to travel to nearby Anilao to enjoy the beach. Yet, I still enjoyed my stay here. Their rooms named after different countries are comparable to Privato Hotel where the Makati skyline is replaced by the more scenic and tranquil Mabini Bay. When I arrived here, there were very few guests. It is as if I have the whole resort for myself. The pool was very inviting. My room-themed India was beside a forest where I got the chance to get a full night's sleep. Looking out in the window and seeing the trees and greens is therapeutic. I really like seeing and experiencing nature. There is always that serene feeling of seeing trees and vegetation.

From Seascape Resort, I traveled to Barangay Balite, San Luis, Batangas which serves as the pickup point and parking area to Binukbok - a protected marine sanctuary. A short boat ride took me to the camping area where the sanctuary is located. I never regretted for a second my decision to come here. The abundant diversity of marine life is definitely worth the trip.


Comments

Popular Posts