Why I am Thinking of Getting a Motorcycle



Traffic is becoming unbearable and whenever I am stuck in traffic and I see those motorcycles with their own highway, I think getting a motorcycle is a great idea. A motorcycle with its small size is obviously more environment friendly than a car. It is only the safety issues that often make me think twice about owning a motorcycle. However, after using my bicycle to get to work, I think getting a motorcycle for long distances is still more practical compared to a car.

Before I get a motorcycle, I am listing here some the advantages in owning one -

1. Ease of Navigation- riding a motorcycle means freedom in traffic infested highways of Metro Manila. This machine can easily squeeze into those tight spaces between cars and other vehicles during traffic making it easier to reach your destination.

2. Freedom - it will be a lot easier to travel to long distances with a motorcycle compared to bicycle. There are a lot of beautiful places to see and getting there with the use of a motorcycle means more of enjoying the journey and not merely the destination.

3. Stress Relief - whenever I ride a bicycle I immediately get that stress relief. With the air on my face as I pedal to short distances, I get that relief from stress better than any medicine. With a motorcycle that can travel to longer distances with lesser effort, relief from stress while traveling is easier to achieve.

4. Less Costs on everything - compared to a car, a motorcycle cost less on maintenance, insurance and fuel. Owning a motorcycle will not be a heavy burden on your pocket. 

5. Parking is not a problem - most of the time it is easy to find a parking space for a motorcycle compared to a car. Whenever I go to the mall specially during weekends,  finding a parking space is always an issue contend with.

I recently visited a motorcycle store and contemplated on what brand and kind I should buy. I would let you know what type of motorcycle I decided to buy in the near future. But, whether I buy a motorcycle or not, I will continue using my bike to work or to reach short distances.

Comments

Popular Posts