Car Maintenance and Oil Change at Shell



The best way to keep your car in the best running condition is not to forget its regular maintenance schedule. At Shell, regular maintenance and changing your car's engine oil is hassle-free. I also experience that value for money kind of service every time I have my car checked at Shell. 

Quality service coupled with its reasonable price is what makes most customers choose Shell after that free casa preventive vehicle maintenance for brand new vehicles. Most owners of brand new cars are often left with no choice but to bring their vehicle to the casa in order not to void the warranty. 

Owners of second-hand cars also trust Shell for periodic maintenance.  Every time I bring my vehicle at Shell for Oil Change and other necessary adjustments, I feel at ease. The pricing is transparent and clear. Repair and maintenance services are reliable. The service staff is well trained. Their knowledge and skills are within, if not above, industry standards as shown by the staff's honest and objective assessments or diagnoses of what needs to be repaired or parts that need to be changed in my car. 


After maintenance and Oil Change, I also receive text messages from Shell reminding me of my car's next scheduled visit. Despite my initial reluctance, I never regretted ceasing the "casa service" the moment my brand new vehicle's free oil and labor warranty expired. Shell charges are reasonable. In fact, whether it is brand new or a second-hand car, Shell's maintenance, repairs and Oil Change will make you feel confident on the road.

Comments

Popular Posts