Temple of Leah (Cebu City)



When can I travel to Cebu again? I ask this question to myself when I recall traveling to Cebu recently and visiting the famed Temple of Leah. This temple is what they say looks like a Greek temple on Mt. Olympus. It is indeed a site to visit when in Cebu.






We hired a taxi to take us to this temple to save time. After almost an hour and a half of traveling up to mountainous terrain, we finally reached the entrance of the Temple of Leah. After paying the minimal entrance fee, we walked to the temple. What I saw is definitely worth the trip and something you should not miss when you are in Cebu.




Since the Temple of Leah was built on the foundation of love, the temple is being compared to the Taj Mahal of India. Love indeed is a very powerful emotion that can tear mountains apart to create a stunning temple.

Comments

Popular Posts