Jollibee in Toronto, Canada


I recently tried Jollibee in Scarborough Town Center (STC) in Toronto, Canada. And here are what I can say based on my experience. 


I was happy to see a Jollibee store here in Canada. It was like being in the Philippines. Whenever you see Jollibee in Canada or in any part of the world, you knew its definitely Filipino. Something that you can really be proud of.

Here in Canada, Jollibee offers the usual burgers and chicken meals. But the “breakfast meals” are not on the menu. Perhaps, I am still craving the taste of Jollibee in the Philippines. I say that the the burgers and chicken served in Jollibee (Philippines) taste much better compared to what I ate here in Canada.

But there is one good thing I noticed here in Jollibee, Canada. After the customers are finished with their meals, they make sure that their table is clean before leaving. They throw all wastes and leftovers in the thrash. This ensures that the next customer would have a clean place to eat. 





Comments

Popular Posts