Crimson Hotel (Filinvest City, Manila)


Location is what is great about Crimson Hotel. It is within walking distance from Filinvest Mall, offices, and other establishments. In the morning,  you can take a leisurely walk amidst the greenery in this well-planned city.  As I looked at the window of my hotel room on the 9th floor, I can see joggers and cyclists enjoying the roads lined up with trees. There are wide spaces for those who live an active lifestyle while being in a relaxed setting.


Crimson Hotel in Filinvest City is a great choice if you momentarily want to escape crowded Makati but still desire to maintain that urban feel. In the morning, I walked from the hotel towards Festival Mall. The path is lined up with trees and vegetation. The experience of walking on well-planned roads and pavements is something to appreciate when staying in Crimson Hotel. Everything appears to be "walkable" and within reach. As I walk, I imagine how it is to live and work in a place like Filinvest. I imagine the convenience of working in an office where you can walk to it from your residence. The daily commute to work is often the source of stress of most workers. 

I enjoyed my very brief stay at Crimson Hotel. Staying here is really unplanned. I was scheduled to attend a wedding in Nagcarlan, Laguna on the next day, in the afternoon, but the traffic at the expressway had not been moving for hours. Heavy rains due to an incoming storm may have caused the horrendous traffic. Instead of getting stressed, I opted to stay at Crimson and it turned out to be a good move just like my stay at Azumi Boutique Hotel also in Filinvest.


Comments

Popular Posts