SotoGrande Hotel and Resort (Cebu City)



Now that I am at home due to the enhanced community quarantine, I recall my recent trip to Cebu.


Before leaving Cebu, we stayed at the Sotogrande Resort and Hotel located in Lapu-Lapu City in Mactan Island. This hotel is a perfect choice if you are about to leave Cebu since it is very close to the Mactan International Airport - less than a 30-minute drive. Traffic in Cebu City is oftentimes unpredictable. To make sure that we won't be late for our scheduled flight back to Manila, we decided to stay at Sotogrande Resort and Hotel.



From Montebello, a taxi took us to Sotogrande. I knew that our short vacation in Cebu is about to end. Time really flies when you are having fun! I never noticed the days and now we are about to leave Cebu. I hope that when everything returns to normal, I may have again the opportunity to visit Cebu.




Sotogrande Resort and Hotel is everything a traveler would look for in a hotel. It is relatively new, staff renders great service, the room is clean and complete with the expected amenities.

The best reason, however, to stay in Sotogrande is that guests have free access to Vista Mar Beach Resort and Country Club. I enjoyed swimming in the pools of this resort while admiring the beautiful beachfront. After swimming, I relaxed in one of the cottages, ordered a few drinks, and took a deep breath for life is great!

Comments

Popular Posts