Why Drink Pineapple Juice


I remember the time when we traveled to Camp Phillips in Bukidnon where I tasted the sweetest and most delicious Pineapple Juice.


Now that everyone is expected to be staying at home due to this unprecedented pandemic, staying sane and healthy is necessary. When the "new normal" arrives, I want to be healthy and strong to face this new type of living. I think what is in everyone's mind right now is how to keep healthy while in quarantine.

One way of staying healthy is to drink fresh juices. Instead of the usual soda, why not try a fresh Pineapple juice? What I usually buy is the Del Monte 100% Pineapple Juice Fiber Enriched that is said to aid in digestion and is naturally rich in Phytochemicals. The dietary fiber together with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich and fruits and vegetables are believed to reduce the risk of heart disease.

I can drink Pineapple Juice straight from the can. But, I prefer transferring the contents to a separate container and placing it in the refrigerator. After some time, cold Pineapple juice is what I need during this very hot Summer while required to stay at home.

I hope for the day when everything returns to normal. I want to visit again Del Monte's Pineapple plantation in Bukidnon. It is a very memorable experience to taste the freshest Pineapple Juice in the country.

Comments

Popular Posts