How to Fix: Refrigerator Compartment Is Not Cold


A refrigerator is an essential house appliance. Now that we are all required to stay at home, I really found the need to buy one for my own personal use. I bought a Hanabishi 2.8 Cubic Feet Refrigerator. It is a double-door refrigerator. direct frost.


The refrigerator was working well until Typhoon Ambo with its strong winds in the Quezon City area caused a power interruption. The next morning, I turned on the refrigerator. On the next day, I noticed that there is water that formed on the side of the lower compartment of the refrigerator. I again turned off the ref to clean it. It may have defrosted as I thought.




On the next day, as I was getting a bottle of water inside the ref, I observed that it was not as cold as before. While the freezer was working, the lower compartment of the refrigerator is not cooling as it used to be. I also noticed water forming on the side of the ref. It appears that the lower compartment of the ref is not working. The lower compartment of the ref is not as cold as it used to be. I also noticed water inside the refrigerator compartment.

It is good that I have kept the "instruction manual" of the refrigerator. In the manual, there is a "troubleshooting" for the basic and common problems of refrigerators. One of the basic problems that I have encountered is there is water inside the refrigerator compartment. It is no longer cold as it used to be. The possible cause for this problem is that "the outlet hole for frost water is blocked off".  The solution is to simply clean that outlet hall.

I made the right move in purchasing a Hanabishi Mini Double Door Refrigerator. It is lightweight and easy to use. It has five (5) years warranty on the compressor and two (2) years warranty on system parts. What I learned from the experience is before calling for service is to try troubleshooting and follow the Instruction Manual. If basic troubleshooting does not work, call for service using the warranty. When buying appliances and gadgets it is very important to keep the receipt and the warranty card.


Comments

Popular Posts