Biking To Work

Whenever possible, I often take my bicycle to work. My choice of bicycle for biking to work is my Dahon D7 Curve. This folding bike is very easy to maneuver and lightweight. I can safely navigate this bicycle and I feel safer on the road. The Dahon D7 Curve is also durable and every time I pedal, I can feel the bike's roadworthiness.  There are real advantages to using a folding bike when cycling to work.

But why do I bike to work? Why not take a car instead to avoid being sweaty and tired when arriving at the office? Well, biking to work makes me feel more connected to the environment. I often observe things that I often miss when I use a car in going to the office. In using a bicycle, I am able to appreciate those simple things such as the life of people on the streets. I can easily stop, take my camera out of my pocket and get photos or videos of life on the streets as it unfolds. By taking a photo or video, I am able to document and preserve for posterity the various facets of life on the streets as I pass by on my bicycle. This is something that is impossible to do when driving a vehicle to work.

When I bike to work, I wake up early at 5:00 AM. Waking this early gives me extra time to enjoy the morning, prepare and plan the day. I am always excited for the day and do the things I really enjoy. Every day is a blessing and I am always grateful for it. There are very good things to see and document on the street. Streetlife is very interesting if you knew how to look at it from a different perspective. 







Comments

Popular Posts