Hello, Canada!

I just arrived in Canada on 18 August 2022! This is indeed a start of a new life and a new adventure. Through this blog, I will attempt to share my experiences, struggles and thoughts about Canada. I am a Filipino. An international student staying here in Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

To all those who are in the Philippines thinking of going here in Canada to migrate, study, visit or for whatever reason - I will write about how life really is in Canada. I will give you an idea on whether or not it is really worth the time, money, effort and all those sacrifices just to be here in Canada. 

How life really is in Canada or more particularly in  the Scarborough, Toronto area - that is what I will share here. 

To those who would discover this blog, thank you! And by the way, I also write in filipino via https://bataspinas.com/

Comments

Popular Posts