Must See and Experience in Canada


It was not planned. But, the short visit to the Scarborough Bluffs was worth the very cold weather. I have heard about this place and it is said that the Scarborough Buffs is one of the places you should see in Toronto, Canada. The bluffs are considered a geological feature formed during the last ice age. As I looked at the bluffs, my first impression is that a part of the mountain eroded or was intentionally carved by nature to expose the beauty of the mountains. The bluffs are indeed stunning and you should see them when you are in Toronto, Canada. Sometimes, trips that are not planned offer the best experience. 

This is what I like when I arrived in Canada. There are many beautiful parks and open spaces. The parks in Scarborough, Toronto are well-maintained and open to the public. I can appreciate the beauty of nature whenever I visit these parks. I have also seen various flora and fauna. The trees, plants and different varieties of flowers are very beautiful. At Grey Abbey Park, I saw a wild rabbit for the first time. The rabbit is curious but unafraid. I was able to see the rabbit at a near distance. It was still summer when I saw the rabbit at Grey Abbey Park. It is not common to see a rabbit. The animals I usually see when I walk are squirrels. These playful creatures can be seen running near houses, scurrying to the trees and sometimes I see them dashing to cross the streets. I was also able to experience the rare chance of seeing a Coyote.

One time when I was walking to Guild Park and Gardens, I saw a Raccoon. The Raccoon was walking confidently in my direction. From the way it walked, I can say that it is ready to fight or attack. It is not scared of people and appears ready to protect its right-of-way. Since I heard attacks by this animal, I decided to move away. Luckily, the Raccoon opted to hide and climb a nearby tree. 

I observed that animals and plants are protected here in Canada. Animals are not harmed and they thrive. Most wild animals are safe from human harm. Whenever I see squirrels running near houses, I consider it as an indication of a healthy environment for animals. We share the environment with the animals around us. We must provide animals with an environment where they can thrive and live happily.



Comments

Popular Posts